So, Becky and I were asking each other if Kian looked like Cruz and if so, how much, what features, etc...children change so much from when they are born, so I went back to some of Cruz's "Day One" pictures for a better comparison. Take a look for yourselves:
Kian is on the right. At 5 oz heavier and half an inch shorter than Cruz, it's quite fitting that he looks a little chubbier, right? 
One eyed bandits
Congrats guys! He's precious! And looks just like Cruz!!! Sorry we couldn't help out like we hoped yesterday. And sorry that we didn't come visit last night. Turns out for the better as Parker came up with a little fever in the night.
ReplyDeleteWe'll come see you as soon as we can. Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. You've got two little gentlemen in the house now!
ReplyDeleteYep...chubbier but oh so cute!! OH man you have got some future heart throbs on your hands! Kian just looks perfect.
ReplyDelete