Cam won the family pumpkin carving contest this year. I keep telling him he's good at art and he doesn't believe me! This is a carving of Kipper (a show Cruz likes to watch on Netflix).
Kian was sporting Cruz's costume from when he was 10 months.
Cruz was a "Newsie" or 1900's news boy. Actually I just bought him this so he could be one of my painting models, and it doubled as his costume this year. I thought he looked pretty cute!
This year Cruz went trick or treating at Cam's work and during the truck or treat. He got quite a bit. And of course we had to help him eat it a bit because that is just too much for one little boy lol.
This was the Bella Vista Halloween 5k Run. These are all people from the ward. They are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment