Sunday, April 7, 2013

Visitors

We were happy to have my Mom and Jimmy come visit us 2 times in March. Once on their way up north and then again as they were headed home to Texas.

The first time around they we only here for a day, so we talked a lot, went to lunch, and then had a little shopping trip to Target.



When they came at the end of the month, one of the highlights that both mom and I were excited about was the Norman Rockwell exhibit at Crystal Bridges. It was awesome to see his paintings up close. I've never really been a huge fan, but now that I've seen his work and real life, I am a fan! Holy moly that guy can paint.







Another great part was while Mom and Jim enjoyed the grandkids, they let Cameron and I go out on a date! Our favorite thing is to go to dinner, which sounds so dumb and regular but when you have little kids you know its the best. You mean I actually get to eat sitting down? And I get to eat first? And take my time eating? And no pile of dishes to do? Yes, dinner for two please. That's what being a parent helps you appreciate.






We are so glad they came!

No comments:

Post a Comment