We recycle our gift bags :) He got candy from the kids and wanted a slingshot from me. Also, lots of nice cards from family.
We do friend birthday parties for the kids on certain years and turning 5 is one of them. I am so not crafty and don't really care to be. Most everything was bought from the store but I still tried to make it a special day for Kian. He asked for a How to Train Your Dragon themed party.
We borrowed a friends slip and slide (really just a big piece of tough plastic) Cameron taped on a tube so the kids would stay on it.
I did make these sheep for the "sheep toss". The kids helped a bunch and that made it more enjoyable to do. Kian wanted to make some one eyed sheep.
Chickens were a big hit with the kids too
Cameron made the cake :)
Gifts from friends!
And after the party we did cards from the family and gifts from us.
Legos never get old.
And a slip and slide video from a later day. It was so much fun. I tried it too and it was a little rough. The tube on the slide, now that was fun :)

Looks like a great party!! Good job!
ReplyDelete