
I have lots of pictures from my phone this week and I found this one from Groundhogs day. They made these masks at preschool and put them on as I as driving. I looked in the rearview mirror and got a good laugh.
This four wheeler's battery doesn't work anymore but Noelle loves when Cam pulls her with the tow strap just as much!
Preschool this week was at my house. Here boys are putting numbers in order on the calendar. I did "R" for Rainforest. We read the Magic School Bus rainforest book, practiced letters, and made chameleons for a craft.
We got some new pets this week too of the best variety- chicks!
This is another day, kids had fun playing and eating at a friends house.
Cruz had his first Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet on Friday. The wolves were in charge of color guard and Cruz did the retiring of the colors. He is at the podium in the picture below.
The theme was scouts around the world. All the boys were suppose to make a cake with their Dad and have it represent a country (whatever one they wanted). Cruz and Cam did Mt. Everest cake and did Nepal as their country.
On Saturday Kian and Dax started out with a birthday party at one of their preschool friends house. I didn't take pictures because I dropped them off but it was a star wars party and really cute. They came home with homemade lightsabers, candy bags, and a certificate that they passed and were Jedi now.
Right after the Star Wars party we went down to Chuck E Cheese for Cruz's friend J's birthday celebration.
We all had some fun playing and eating!!














No comments:
Post a Comment