The last week of summer we had a family reunion in Pennsylvania. Since we were driving up so far anyway, we decided to visit my Dad, Judy, Luke, and Goomie in New York for a few days prior to the reunion.
I actually didn't even pull out my camera because I knew my Dad would take lots of good professional pictures.
Cam and I did a run on Saturday morning and Judy got some good snuggles with Noelle while we were gone.
Taylor, Sue, and Maddie made it in Saturday night. We chatted and watched the olympics. This is our Sunday group picture.
I love Noelle's pose in this picture.
Kian cracks me up in these.
And she's off!...
Cute pic of Sue
We were trying serious faces and small smiles but it was so hard not to laugh!
Here's Cam trying to be serious?! I'm not sure what he was going for there...
Taylor
Cute one of the Williams family.






















No comments:
Post a Comment