Sunday, July 9, 2017

Poppie comes for a visit- Part 1

My Dad came for a visit a few weeks ago. Noelle kept calling him Grandpa Porter by accident, so we were practicing saying Grandpop with her. It was too hard for her to say so she shortened it to "Pop-E" and we all laughed and liked it, so that's his new name here.

Friday, Cam was working so we took the kids on a hike on some of the new trails. Of course Poppie brought his camera and took pictures!!




















At the beginning of the hike I was telling Dad how I forgot the bandaids because almost every hike has an injury involved. Sure enough,  Noelle fell and scraped her knee pretty bad. Below I am carrying her back to the car.

 And here she is with Poppie, bloodied knee and all.

 Friday night we made homemade pizza. I was cutting olives, walked away for a second, and the remainder of whole ones were gone. I soon found out where they all went!








To cap off the day, Kian ran around in his superhero costume- A mix of Thor and Ironman I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment