Dax as a 100 year old on the 100th day of school. We used one of Cam's old Duck Dynasty samples from work :)
Cruz at his Regional archery tournament. Their school finished 2nd at Regionals and will go to the State Tournament. Cruz also made his goal scoring a 200 at this tournament.
Since the boys now have roller blades, they wanted to go back to the roller rink for family home evening now that they are much better skaters.
I didn't get many pictures of the boys since they are fast now. Noelle was learning to skate but didn't take to it much until right before we were going to leave.
Noelle broke her arm... not from skating but at Preschool on Tuesday. Her school called me and said she fell at their playground. They mentioned she was holding her wrist a lot but not crying. I told them to call me back in an hour if it was still hurting. Twenty minutes later she called back and said she was almost asleep on her teachers lap and not eating her snack. Noelle not eating a snack is usual! I came and picked her up. We went to Sam's Club for a treat and on the way home she fell asleep. I tried to determine all day whether or not to take her to the doctor. After the boys came home she was playing with Dax on the floor and was on all fours and just crumpled to the ground in pain. I knew it was more than a sprain at that point and Cam took her in to the ER that night because I had waited to long to go to the doctor.
Grandma and Grandpa Hodges made it to our house right after the banquet. We all went to Noelle's orthopedic appointment Friday morning to get her cast.
Noelle had a buckle fracture. The bump on the radius is the fracture.
She had to have pink for her cast.
I don't usually experiment with my meals when we have company but I did when Gma and Gpa H were here. I was experimenting with sprouting my own beans and I had to make something asian to go with it. This is dolsot bibimbap, a Korean dish. I've only had it at the Korean restaurant here but Cameron said mine was very similar to the original. I even got Gma and Gpa to eat the kale.
We went to dinner on Saturday and the kids got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa.















No comments:
Post a Comment