Sunday, February 9, 2020

Catching Up- Cameron and Kian's Birthdays

Oh boy. I just realized my last post on here was Father's Day. Once I started my gardening blog, I was already writing and blogging so much I was burned out by the time it came to the family blog.

I'm going to do my best to get caught up on here over the next month or two. Maybe just one post a week so it is manageable. 

The writing will probably be sparse since I'm not writing right after the event, I don't remember the details as vividly. That's the negative of neglecting a blog!

 Cameron turned... 36 this year! This cheesecake is a new favorite of our family.




Noelle drew pictures as a gift to Daddy.

Cam's a hard guy to shop for sometimes. He's been really enjoying more woodworking and got this book to learn some more tips and tricks.


For Kian's Birthday he want to help make his own cake!



 A lego head this year.




Kian turned 9. He loves Legos, reading tons of books (especially comics like Calvin and Hobbes), and skipped up a grade because his teacher had a hard time giving him enough challenging school work. He is a good friend to others. He loves to build and create all kinds of things. The most recent being one of those arcade claw games that picks up stuffed animals. He created one out of a box, plastic tongs, and pipe cleaners.




A Solar Powered Car


And Lego Avengers

Cards from Grandparents are always exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment