Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

Okay so I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to post a little recap on our Christmas. We went to Idaho this year and drove there and back. The kids were rock stars in the car on the way there. The way back was not so much.

Here are a few of our favorite things from the trip:

The views



Christmas Eve the kids and Grandma Porter acted out the nativity


Christmas Morning- Seeing the kids open their gifts




Cruz went snowboarding for the first time



Cameron and I went snowboarding together- No kids! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Porter



Snowmobiling and sledding with the kids on the back.
So this video is super shaky because Cam is driving the snowmobile and taking the video with his iphone haha!








Going to the temple together- didn't snag a picture of this one but it was definitely a favorite part of the trip!



Hanging out with family

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Becka!!! I love seeing your cute family and all your fun adventures!!

    ReplyDelete