Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dax's Firsts

For our boys, first comes crawling, next comes climbing, and then they walk. I'm not quite sure if its our boys, or all boys but man they are crazy when it comes to climbing. I almost cried when I saw Dax climbing before he was walking or standing for that matter. After Kian, I'm not sure how much more climbing I can handle! And I'd like to blame it all on Cameron. His mom always tells the story of how when she was pregnant with Jordan, she slept in one day and found Cameron (toddler age) attempting to make his own breakfast by climbing on top of the counter and then the microwave to reach for some food. But then I remembered this scar I have on my chin from climbing the counter to reach some stuff then slipping down onto my chin. So I guess the climbing thing comes from both of us. Oh well. Here's a video of Dax climbing in action last month:



A few weeks later, Dax started to stand on his own. Then he took a his first step that SAME DAY!  This next video is right after he did that. That's why I sound really excited in the video because these are really his very first steps. I'm glad we caught it on camera!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Becks! I love the videos and reading about your cute family! I don't have any pictures of all of us together at the temple unfortunately, I think we just took one of you guys and you took one of us but I don't remember taking one of all of us together. Shucks.

    ReplyDelete