Monday, September 21, 2015

Noelle Walking

Cam was out of town last Sunday to Wednesday and that means I go into survival mode! Survival mode means only the basics happen so I don't have many pictures to share from this week.

I did get to watch some friends kids during the week which actually brightened my days. It is true that service really helps you feel happy.

 The kids found this turtle in the woods. It was good for almost a half a day of playing with until I finally convinced them to let it go and eat.

Oh and another story. Kian got angry at me because I told Dax to go get the egg from the chicken coop and put it inside. He had wanted to do it. I just kept going along with my day when about twenty minutes later I realized I hadn't seen Kian in a while. I called all over the house. No Kian. I looked outside. No Kian. I went to the go to spot for my kids when they are missing- our neighbor Iris's house. He wasn't there either.

At this point I started to freak out. Kian has run away into the woods before- it was a few years ago but I knew it was a possibility. I was 5 minutes away from calling the police. Cameron wasn't working at home on this day so I couldn't get his help. I said a prayer and started searching in the house. First under the beds in their room. No Kian (all the while calling and calling for him). Then under my bed. There he was! I asked him why he didn't answer when I called for him and he said because I didn't let him get the egg. We were both upset and crying. He felt his hiding was validated because I wasn't nice to him. I was just glad to have that prayer answered so quickly and that he was ok!

When Cameron got back from his trip, Noelle was excited to see him. She showed off her new walking skills. (While he was gone, she went from one shaky step to about five in a row.)
 The walking part is towards the end.


1 comment:

  1. Kian has such feelings, love him. The video of Noelle walking is adorable. I miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete