Just stories from last week...
Monday morning, I was getting ready in the bathroom and Noelle walked in with my cell phone in her hand. I didn't really think twice about it until I heard the "plop" in the toilet. I screamed took it right out, dried everything, and took it apart. I let it dry in a bowl of rice. I hoped for the best when I plugged it in and no dice. It made noise but the screen didn't work. Then Cruz plugged it in to charge and the screen turned on! I got to mess around with it for 10 minutes before it shut off and then refused to turn on. Forever.
It was a crazy few days without a phone (we have no landline)- especially since we had an electrician here, and a 280lb table top being picked up (was delivered the day before with some dents so it was going back). Cameron was gone when delivery guy came to pick up the table. As a result, the delivery driver and I carried it back out to the semi truck. Oh yeah, and then he remembered he needed some shipping papers to take it which I didn't know if we had since I couldn't check with Cameron. So I told him to wait, had the electrician turn on the power so I could get the internet back on, checked Cameron's email for the papers I needed, printed out a sales order, and ran back outside. The sales order wasn't the shipping papers he needed. So we hauled the 280lb table back into the garage (Thank goodness for my workouts moving dirt-- my arms are a bit more tough than usual :) ). This was all in the hour Cam was gone. I was able to get a replacement phone by Wednesday afternoon which I was super thankful for! And the table was picked up Wednesday since we finally had all the paperwork.
Another story from this week, I was looking through my medicine cabinet and left the cough drops on the counter. Cruz told me that Dax was sneaking some for "candy". I told Dax that they weren't candy, they were medicine, and he stopped eating them. Then as I was doing dishes Dax came up to me and said, "What are these for?" I said, "medicine". He said, "no, what are these for?" And then I said "cough drops, for if you have a cough". Two minutes later I hear a *cough* from Dax. I smiled. Then another minute went by, *cough, cough*. I was laughing by now. I said, "Dax, do you have a cough?" To which he replied, "yeah!" I said, "Wow, Dax that was sudden. Do you need a cough drop?"He gave a little nod. Ok Dax :)
No comments:
Post a Comment